I’ve gotten a ton of requests for baby belly pictures, so I am reluctantly posting one here so you’ll leave me alone! 🙂 Haha! I’m actually having my maternity pictures shot in mid-September so I’m nice and HUGE and I’ll be sure to share some of those with you then! I’ll give you the pregnancy update, too, so here we go:
1) I am feeling GREAT and am so very happy to say that, so far, my 3rd and final trimester is going very well!
2) We are in the home stretch, people – just about a month and a half before baby Quin makes his arrival. We can’t wait!
3) I’m kind of over the ice cream thing, but I had my FIRST “gotta have it NOW” craving recently – CAKE! 🙂 I had to settle for brownies, but hey – I was happy! I am soooo lucky to be a wedding photographer and to get to eat cake every weekend – yum!
4) Baby Quin is the most squidgy and squirmy little monster ever! My favorite thing about pregnancy is feeling him move all day long – what a little miracle! Stan and I just sit and watch my belly jiggle around with each movement in the evenings – endless entertainment!
5) I’m still shooting and going strong! We only have ONE wedding left before my due date, but so far, it’s been a breeze to keep going. We shot a wedding last weekend and this weekend and they were both easy-peasy – what a blessing!
6) I’m getting lots and lots of rest – remembering that there won’t be much of that once Quin gets here. 🙂
Here’s a picture that Stan grabbed at our wedding last weekend. I am officially rocking the heck out of my belly and I love it! There’s no denying somebody’s in there now!