I know because I haven’t been able to move mine all day. I woke up this morning with a slight crick in my neck and it just continued to get worse all day. Even after I took Advil, my condition declined. Right now I look totally stupid. I have to kind of hang my head because I cannot hold it up, so I have to look up with my eyes in order to see what’s straight in front of me.
The funny thing is, I was making myself look very similar to this yesterday at my friend Magen’s birthday party because I was trying to be silly. We were making funny faces and taking pictures of ourselves. Is it possible that, after all the times I was told as a kid not to make a face because “it might get stuck like that”, it’s actually happening to me right now?!
Here are some things you cannot do without your neck:
1) Check your blind spot while driving.
2) Turn around to look behind you when someone calls your name.
3) Play ping-pong (possibly the most tragic complication).
4) Look to see if the cloud cover has dissipated.
5) Keep Buddy from licking your face.
Here’s a couple of fun pictures I found of Stan and I from when we were in NYC last February. Enjoy. 🙂